Torrent Download Only!
Unity PRO 5.5.0
Unity delivers a stable and scalable platform for creating captivating content. Content that is efficient to create, and that works on low as well as high-end hardware. “more…”
- Unity is the only Mac-based high-end game development tool sporting a stylish pro-app GUI, no-friction workflow and top-of-the-line technical features such as extensible graphics, great particle effects, highly optimized scripting, the Ageia physX Engine, skinned character animation and ragdolls, and making standalone games for Mac and Windows (and Dashboard Widgets and web-plugins).
- Unity is a 3D game editor which happens to contain one of the most advanced game engines out there. Packed with power it is built to meet the demands of next-generation game developers.
- Automatic asset importing, prefabs, and ultra fast edit-play-modify turnaround while you assemble and test your game helps maintain the creative flow. Asset production was never this fast before. The editor ties together all the powerful features of the engine in an intuitive way.
Animation: Animation Window box tool. This allows far simpler moving, scaling, and even ripple editing (“r” hotkey) of keyframes in both Dopesheet and Curves. “more…”
- Audio: Added support for Microsoft Research Head Related Transfer Function (Spatial Sound) targeting Windows 10 and UWP. This HRTF solution can be used for any Windows 10 application and works best with VR/AR and head tracked headphones.
- Editor: High Detail view in the CPU Profiler Timeline. Shows all profiler samples without filtering.
- Editor: Native memory allocation profiling in CPU Profiler Timeline. Shows call stacks of native memory allocations.
- Editor: New selection highlighting in scene view. Instead of showing a wireframe a selection outline is now shown. This outline color can be configured in the preferences of Unity. In the gizmo / annotation window you can select if you would like this behavour, the old behaviour, or both.
- Editor: Option to run Cache Server locally for quick platform switching.
- Graphics: Added support for BC4,BC5,BC6,BC7 compressed texture formats, and RGBAHalf format. These formats are supported on PC (DX11+, GL4, Metal) and consoles (PS4, XboxOne).
- Graphics: Added support for cubemap arrays (CubemapArray C# class). Similar to Texture2DArray, this is a graphics feature that lets the GPU access a bunch of same size/format cubemaps as a unit, index into them when sampling, and other related tasks. Cubemap arrays are a desktop and console class feature, supported on DX10.1+/GL4.0+ on PC, and on PS4/XB1.
- Graphics: Linear color space is supported on Android with OpenGL ES 3.x and iOS with Metal.
- Graphics: New (Preview) LookDev editor window for viewing & validating meshes and materials in various lighting environments.
- Graphics: Unity splash screen tools.
- cParticles: Added support for sending custom data to Particle System vertex Shaders.
- Particles: New Modules.
- Physics: New CapsuleCollider2D.
- Scripting: Built-in support for opening scripts in Visual Studio Code as an external script editor on Windows and macOS. Unity will now detect when Visual Studio Code is selected an external script editor and pass the correct arguments to it when opening scripts from Unity and setup a default .vscode/settings.json with file excludes, if it does not already exist.
- Shaders: Per-rendertarget blend modes. New shader syntax: “Blend N Src Dst”, “BlendOp N Op”, “ColorMask Mask N”, where N is the render target index (0..7). This feature works on DX11/12, GLCore, Metal, PS4.
- VR: HoloLens support graduated from the Technical Preview!
- VR: In-Editor holographic emulation
Note: There are several other fixes. To see them all you may view the full release notes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Graphics card with DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Anything made since 2004 should work.
- 3.45GB .torrent
- URL: http://unity3d.com/unity/
- Price: PLUS $35/Month PRO $125/Month
Download Unity PRO for macOS Free Cracked