The Dock replacement.
Developer: Brawer Software
uBar is the Dock replacement. If you’ve never really liked the Dock, or have a soft-spot for the Windows Taskbar, uBar is here to save the day. uBar can be configured as a dock or task bar for OS X. “more…”
- Favourites area (including Show Desktop and Trash)
- Expands up to 5 rows (by dragging the edge)
- Application Badges are readable unlike the Dock’s
- Customizable uBar menu
- Activity Mode: hold Ctrl key to show Application CPU and Memory usage
- Group Windows by Application (Always, Never, Automatic)
- Light or Dark theme
- Works on OS X 10.11
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 18 March 2016
- Version: 3.1.5
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Brawer Canada Inc.
- Copyright © 2009-2016. Brawer Canada Inc., All Rights Reserved.
- New: macOS 10.12 Sierra compatibility (tooltip text was misdrawing under Sierra)
- New: Tooltips now have subtitles for the Trash, iTunes, Mail, Calendar, and Messages
- Fixed: Tooltips no longer pass screen edge on right when too long (Reported by Steven Palmesano)
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Download uBar for Mac OS X Free Cracked