Twixl Publisher Pro lets you easily create iOS and/or Android apps (for both tablets and phones), based on Adobe InDesign content. You can publish in Apple’s App Store, Google Play, or the Kindle Fire Appstore. You can also export a “Web Reader” version of your content for displaying a publication is a standard desktop or notebook browser. The free Twixl Viewer app for iOS and Android allows you to quickly send a preview to your own device.
In combination with the Twixl Distribution Platform, that allows you to manage kiosk apps, with support for In-app purchases, subscriptions, entitlements, Newsstand, push notifications, we offer a very competitively priced and compelling mobile publishing alternative.
The free trial allows you to create test builds. Different types of yearly subscriptions are available, depending on your requirements. The listed price is for an annual subscription.
What’s new in Twixl Publisher
- The root collection no longer shows the download button in the toolbar
- The download progress bar in article-based apps on iOS is now always positioned correctly
- Improvements in the startup time of article-based apps
- Prices in browse grids now always show up correctly on Android devices
- The browser client now properly loads the content on non-hires devices
- The push notification tokens for iOS devices are now registered correctly
- Advanced scripting in the browser client is now working correctly in detail views
- When using WoodWing Inception or Aurora, default item styles are now applied correctly
- A number of problems with the handling of buttons in nested interactivity in article-based apps on iOS
- A bug causing incorrect display of text lines in browse grids on Android 9 devices
- A bug in the entitlement window on iOS devices
- A bug regarding autoplay of movies on certain iOS devices
- A number of bugs regarding “Keep All Data Offline” on iOS
- A lot of small bugs in the mobile apps