Twixl Publisher Pro lets you easily create iOS and/or Android apps (for both tablets and phones), based on Adobe InDesign content. You can publish in Apple’s App Store, Google Play, or the Kindle Fire Appstore. You can also export a “Web Reader” version of your content for displaying a publication is a standard desktop or notebook browser. The free Twixl Viewer app for iOS and Android allows you to quickly send a preview to your own device.
In combination with the Twixl Distribution Platform, that allows you to manage kiosk apps, with support for In-app purchases, subscriptions, entitlements, Newsstand, push notifications, we offer a very competitively priced and compelling mobile publishing alternative.
The free trial allows you to create test builds. Different types of yearly subscriptions are available, depending on your requirements. The listed price is for an annual subscription.
What’s new in Twixl Publisher
- A bug on iOS where subscriptions were sometimes missing in the paywall
- A couple of bugs in the InDesign plugin related to nested master pages and interactive elements
- A bug in article-based based apps on iOS where the detail view was not showing the correct background color
- A bug in article-based based apps on iOS where movies sometimes didn’t (auto)play
- A bug in iOS article-based apps where the interactive content was placed incorrectly on larger devices
- A couple of bugs in article-based apps on Android which caused the app to crash intermittently
- When converting an issue-based app to article-based, the custom thumbnails are now properly migrated
- A bug where using full-text search in combination with advanced scripting wasn’t always returning the correct search results
- A bug in the Android article-based apps where the close button was sometimes missing in a full-screen movie
- A bug in article-based apps on Android where chunks of content were missing in scrollable content
- A couple of bugs related to entitlements in Android article-based apps
- Exporing a .article file from Adobe InDesign no longer truncates the filename
- A bug in multi-issue apps where tapping on the share button would cause the app to crash
- Some inconsitencies in the settings window when comparing iOS with Android
Requirements: Adobe InDesign 2020, CC2019, CC, CS6, Xcode 6.1 or later
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Download Twixl Publisher Pro for mac Free Cracked