Twitterrific 5 for Twitter 5.3
Re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac’s most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
⁕ Twitter Your Way
A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about. Tweets are presented in chronological order and other people’s likes aren’t placed in your timeline.
⁕ Designed for macOS
Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac. Support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode & more.
⁕ Timelines Galore
Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
⁕ Full Accessibility
Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
⁕ Tweet In Style
Twitterrific’s appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts & type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
⁕ Read Anywhere
Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
FULL FEATURE LIST:
• Simple to use, easy to understand
• True multi-account/multi-window support
• View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
• Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
• System-wide alerts for mentions & direct messages via Notification Center
• Fully accessible via VoiceOver
• Support for Retweet (RT) & Quoted tweets
• Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
• Autocompletion of usernames & hashtags while editing tweets
• View Twitter saved searches and lists
• Check out global and local trending topics
• Browse conversation threads between users
• Support for tweet storms & chained tweet threads
• Quickly Delete & Edit your own tweets
• Translate tweets to your native language
• Helpful color-coding of tweet types
• In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram & more
• Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List & more
• Muffles & mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
• Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
• Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
• View user profiles including past tweets, likes & mentions
• Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
• Block and report spammers with a single click
• Theme control (light or dark)
• Font size & type face control
• Robust keyboard control
Post videos with your tweets, added official support for Twitter muting, powerful new muffling options, and more!
• You can now attach videos to your tweets!
– Click the camera button when composing a tweet to attach a video file
– Drag media into the compose window or copy/paste it
– Videos must be 140 seconds or shorter
• Support for Twitter muting:
– Users you have muted on Twitter synchronize with Twitterrific and their tweets are removed from your timelines
– Muted users do not generate push notifications
– Mute or unmute a user from their profile
– All preexisting muted screen names in Muffles are auto upgraded to Twitter mutes
• Powerful new muffling abilities that include:
– Defining any muffle rule to apply only for a single user
– Muffling mentions from a specific person or mentions of a specific person
– Muffle tweets that quote someone specific
– Avoid seeing retweets from a specific person about someone else
– For full details, check out the knowledge base: http://twitterrific.com/help/muffles
• The reading position marker is now updated when closing a timeline
• User search results & listings indicate if the user has been muted or blocked
• Added a shortcut to mute the author of a tweet to the Action ⋯ menu
• Added new rule suggestions to the Muffle submenu of the Action ⋯ menu
• Fixed an issue that caused timelines to display quoted tweets from blocked users
• Fixed an issue causing the reading marker to appear on more than one tweet
• Fixed an issue that caused domain muffle rules to miss certain tweets