The gold standard of macOS file transfer apps just drove into the future. Transmit 5 is here. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. Transmit 5 has…
Transmit now connects to 11 new cloud services, like Backblaze B2, Box, Google Drive, DreamObjects, Dropbox, Microsoft Azure, and Rackspace Cloud Files.
And yes, Transmit still handles the classics — FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3 — better than any. We make complex services drag-and-drop simple.
Transmit 5 now includes Panic Sync, our secure and fast way to sync your sites. And our robust File Sync feature adds support for local-to-local and remote-to-remote sync, while also giving you more fine-grained control.
We disassembled Transmit’s engine and rebuilt it, again, to significantly boost speed. T5 is better at multithreading and smarter about complex folders. Plus it’s got a new activity view to better focus on what Transmit is doing right now. It’s very fast.
– Get Info Sidebar. Inspect items as you browse, right in the browser.
– Batch Rename. Powerful, flexible, and built-in for local or remote.
– Places Bar. Jump to your favorite folders with a single click.
– Keys. Manage and generate secure keys right in Transmit.
– Local-local sync
– 2-Factor Login
– Open in Terminal
– Brand New UI
– Extra Large Amazon S3 File Support
– And So Much More
We hope you enjoy using Transmit. Hit us up anytime if you have any ideas on how to make it even better!
• Transmit requires a subscription to use. This subscription includes full access to the Transmit app, as well as access to Panic Sync, our secure online solution for syncing your sites between devices.
• Launch Transmit to being your 7-day free trial. You can cancel during the free trial at any point, and you won’t be charged for using Transmit.
• After 7 days, you’ll automatically be billed $24.99/year (or the equivalent in your country) through an auto-renewing subscription.
• An active subscription entitles you to unlimited Transmit app updates, including both minor updates and major new features!
• You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you do, once you reach the end of your subscription period, the app will no longer function. But your data will not be deleted from the app, or from Panic Sync. Simply restart your subscription at any time to use Transmit again.
What’s new in Transmit
- Removed support for Amazon Drive at the request of Amazon. This does not affect Amazon AWS S3, which remains fully supported
- Added support to quickly copy current open folder’s path to clipboard
- Fixed rules predicate popup not drawing correctly
- Resolved a crash when parsing invalid ssh config files
- Remote Quick Look now works as expected in macOS Catalina
- Fixed a crash when attempting to import non-existent Coda favorites
- Resolved an issue that prevented writing very large keys to known_hosts
- Deleting files from filtered search results no longer hangs Transmit
- B2: Duplicate “Untitled Folder
- no longer appears after creating a new directory and refreshing
- Fixed Copy URL not working properly for two servers on the same remote host
- Resolved a problem where non-transfer operations could be counted as transfers
- Adding a remote folder to the places bar and then copying one of its children no longer transfers the entire folder
- Fixed an issue that prevented clearing a server’s Local Path text field (Mac App Store version only)