Version control with Git made easy.
Tower is a Git client for OS X that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Tower abstracts Git’s complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag-and-drop, and mistakes can be undone easily. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- git-svn support
- File history
- git-flow support
- Submodule support
- Blame view
- Single-line staging (per-line committing)
- Discard chunks/lines
- Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, Beanstalk, Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server and Rhodecode integration
- Support for Bitbucket team accounts
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays
- Many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
- Services: Correctly show invalid and offline status of service accounts in the “Services” view.
- Replace Git command option deprecated in Git 2.15 when updating brach trackings.
- Fixed a crash when Keychain access for service account credentials failed while updating service accounts in the background.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
- URL: https://www.git-tower.com/mac/
- Price: $79.00
- Size: 20MB .dmg
- Poison: k’ed TNT
Download Tower for macOS Free Cracked