Together 3 3.7.2
The app was not found in the store. 🙁
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
New in Together 3:
– Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
– Stationery to create any type of file
– Thumbnails for items
– Inbox for unfiled items
– Navigation history for the item list
– Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
– Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
– Autosave and versions for edited items
– Favorites in the sidebar
– Shelf improvements
What’s New in Version 3.7.2
– Touch Bar for the Shelf, New Bookmark, Web PDF and Web Archive panels.
– Fixed a performance problem when moving a lot of items from a folder or group.
– Now reports an error when an iCloud library has become too large.
– The app will not store a library in iCloud if it contains any symbolic links, as this will lead to errors down the line.
– Symbolic links will no longer be imported (these have never been supported in the app). Import the original files as links instead.
Download Together 3 for Mac OS X Free Cracked