The Clock – The Best World Clock 3.0
Best Clock app I have seen for Mac (AU)
Fabulous design (US) “more…”
Absolutely excellent clock and time zone app (AU)
Simple! I use it everyday! Brilliant! (UK)
Perfect for Global Responsibilities(US)
Completely redesigned for El Capitan and Yosemite, The Clock 3 goes even further than before.
• Keep track, easily and efficiently of your contacts in different time zones.
• Have a quick view on a Calendar, which can be integrated with the system Calendar.app
• Easily setup meetings with the Meeting Planner.
• Have a highlight on the Business Hours and Holidays of your subcontractors, customers, …
• Highly customizable.
• Be reminded when to Take a Break and relax.
• Full Trackpad integration, swipe to travel trough time.
The World Clocks
• AM/PM or 24Hours.
• Analog or Digital Clock view.
• Choose among a wide range of complications
• Business Hours.
• Time offset.
• Time Zone offset (PDT, CDT, UTC…).
• Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
• Drag&Drop the world clocks to order them.
• Beautiful clock face displaying day and night.
• Personalize the world clock time format per cities.
• Change the city name.
• PDT, CDT, MDT, GMT… and more automatically adapting during daylight saving period.
• Meeting Planner Slider to travel through time.
• Business Hours led to check if your contact is in the working hours time frame.
• Select a date in the calendar for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
• With the Calendar.app integration into The Clock have a quick look on your schedule
• With the Calendar Complication, automatically know if you are busy while planning a meeting.
• Export easily your schedule information by a simple copy/paste.
• Slider automatically round the time to 15/30 min.
• Navigate the months with buttons, keyboard shortcuts, trackpad.
• Show/Hide the Calendar.
• Show/Hide the weeks number.
• Select your referenced calendar for the week number. (System, or ISO 8601).
• Select a day in Meeting Planner for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustment.
• Highlight days off per city.
• Follow the system setting for Calendar first day of the week…
• Choose to integrate or not with the system calendar, Calendar.app
• Have a quick view on your calendar events.
• Calendar complication to immediately see what is coming next on your schedule.
• Choose between 2 beautiful themes (Light/Dark) with transparency or not.
• Have the theme follow automatically the color of your menu bar.
• Rearrange The Clock menu bar items by (shift) drag and drop.
• Keyboard Shortcuts for most common actions.
• Display the moon phase, and get all the moon phase informations.
• Backup/Restore your settings easily (Local, Dropbox).
• Keep or not The Clock window floating above your desktop.
• Choose to access The Clock from the menu bar or from the Dock.
• Enjoy the Take a Break feature, and relax.
• Amazing Take a Break screen saver, displaying quotes among ~100 quotes in 8 genres.
• Or the Take a Break screen saver, with your own text.
• And more …
• And with a real user manual to go deeper in the discovery of all the features.