Telestream ScreenFlow 9 is award-winning screen recording and video editing software designed exclusively for macOS. With high-quality screen, video, audio, and iOS capture, exceptionally powerful editing features as well as a new Stock Media Library option*, ScreenFlow helps you create incredible looking videos, animated GIFs, and APNGs with unprecedented ease. You won’t find an easier to use or more intuitive interface for editing video.
HIGHEST QUALITY MULTI, FULL OR PARTIAL SCREEN RECORDING
ScreenFlow can record any part of your screen, or the entire monitor, while also capturing your camera, iPad or iPhone, microphone or multi-channel audio interface and your computer’s audio – all at the same time! ScreenFlow enables the best full-screen, high-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low. Then you can zoom in on key areas during your video to give even better detail for your audience.
POWERFUL INTUITIVE VIDEO EDITING
ScreenFlow has won the prestigious Apple Design award for its easy-to-use editing interface, updated once again to offer even more ease of use. The editor instantly loads your recorded video and audio sources and lets you dive-in to quickly and creatively edit your video. Easily add additional images, recordings, clips, text, audio, other video files, and more to create awesome-looking videos.
Then polish it with professional-level animations. Add zoom and pan effects with video actions, highlight your mouse or anything on screen with callouts, draw on-screen with annotations or make your text pop with animated text effects. Also, nested clips, closed captioning, chroma key, and video motions such as spring, gravity, pulse, are just a few of the touches that make ScreenFlow editing easy and powerful.
Stock Media Library option*. Bring in motion backgrounds, lower thirds, titles, transitions, professional intros and outros, stock video content, royalty-free backing audio, and more. Unlike most stock media databases, you won’t pay per piece of media…just one incredibly low price for a year-long subscription!
SIMPLE EXPORTING AND SHARING
When you are done, use the built-in sharing to publish your video directly to Vimeo, YouTube, Wistia, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, or Imgur. You can also export an animated GIF or APNG, ProRes file or MP4 directly to your desktop to be used anywhere.
ScreenFlow makes exporting easy with automatic export options. If you want to have more control, multiple export options can be customized to your exact specifications.
New in ScreenFlow 9:
– Multi-screen Recording
– Timeline Tools Palette
– Clip Editor
– New Click Effects
– UVC Capture Card Support
– Manual Media Management
– Performance Improvements
And Much More! For a detailed list of changes and what’s new, please visit:
ScreenFlow contains and in-app purchase*.
*Subscription length 1 year from date of purchase. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews at the MAS equivalent price to $59.99 USD unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. Trial of the service is unavailable. The Stock Media Library may be browsed without a purchase but may not be used in a project. Remaining subscription time from a prior license cannot be transferred.
- FIXED – Callout can cause clip to flip vertically
- FIXED – Callouts sometimes show incorrectly for multi-monitor screen recordings
- FIXED – Cursor does not update when trying to adjust timeline size after playing/adjusting scrubber position
- FIXED – Dual Desktop Recording is sometimes reverse of System Preferences Display Arrangement.
- FIXED – Importing unsupported file directly to the Timeline can cause software to crash
- FIXED – In/Out points are not always being recognized correctly for SML media when adding from the Clip Editor
- FIXED – Previewing audio within the different libraries no longer works when using the preview slider
- FIXED – ScreenFlow will show a Runtime error then Crash when after deleting a SML video/image file while it’s downloading
- FIXED – Speech clip text is same color as background when editing in dark mode OS
- FIXED – Waveforms are not drawing correctly when adding a SML audio file from the Clip Editor multiple times to the Timeline
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- SF9-SML Yearly Access $97.99