Receipts lets you collect receipts for expenses, taxes, or accounting. Organize documents by automatically recognized values such as dates, amounts, payment details, and more.
Get detailed info about your financial situation. Data is stored locally, providing strong privacy.
Try it for free!
- Recognize: Receipts recognizes gross invoice amount, slip date, declared sales tax, currency, and bank account details automatically and, thus enables the busy user to speed up his incoming receipts management.
- Classify: Receipts’ smart character recognition identifies once recorded providers automatically, and thus is able to capture recurring documents correctly and assign to the right category.
- Analyze: Apart from bar graphs and pie chats in the dashboard giving a quick glance at expenditures by periods, providers and categories, export function enables you to analyze recorded data individually and to enhance your tax declaration.
Export and report:
- Create your own templates for file names. With “/” custom folder structures can be defined
- Define individual content for formatted print & PDF
- Decide if +/- signs should be shown in exported columns
- Attach documents to reports
- Better printer output for reports and dashboard
- New action buttons for quick access to all export related functionalities
- New export/report column “Income & Expense”
And in other areas:
- Define a template for reference counter. Previously used patterns are transformed to a template automatically once
- Set reference value via selection
- Email and web page import is now paginated
- Fill online payment “reason” field via template
- Drop downs for contact and categories respect dicritics, upper and lower case letters correctly
- Formatting issues for amounts in Excel exports fixed
- Added exportFileName property to JSON export
- Allow import of files inside of packages, like e.g. DevonThink
- Crashed on empty tag names