Polarr Photo Editor 5.0.2
Polarr offers a set of advanced, AI-enabled face editing tools and global and local adjustments, as well as 100+ filters made by the world’s best photographers.
• Photos extension
• Advanced suite of face-editing tools
• Multi-face detection and auto-detection of facial features
• State-of-art auto global lighting enhancement
• Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking
• Batch export with batch auto-enhancement option
• Create, customize, and share your own filters
• Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats
• TIFF Export
• Customizable workspace
• Skin: Smooth, Detail, Whiten, Tone
• Face: Lips, Eyes, Teeth, Reshape, Contour
• Color: Temperature, Tint, Vibrance, Saturation
• Light: Dehaze, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, Blacks, Diffuse
• Detail: Clarity, Sharpen, Denoise (Color and Luminance)
• Vignette: Amount, Highlights, Roundness
• Lens: Distortion, Horizontal and vertical Perspective
• Effect: Fringing, Pixelate, Noise amount and size
• HSL: Hue, Saturation, Luminance for eight color channels
• Curves: Master, blue, red, green channels
• Toning: Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
• Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
Visit our website https://www.polarr.co to see all our great products.
Email [email protected] for any questions.
Version 5.0 is the start of a new era for Polarr. And this update lays the foundation for huge things to come.
There. Are. So. Many. New. Things. In. This. Update.
But we’ll highlight the big ones.
Polarr now has overlay support! That means you can superimpose two images together or add things to your images. We’ve added a bunch of different effects to get you started. Look forward to adding things like light leaks, flares, clouds, weather effects, backgrounds, gradients, and more to your photos.
New masks for local adjustments
Head to the local adjustments section of the app and you’ll see two new masks: luminance and depth. The first allows you to create a mask around the luminosity of the image. The second is for all of you with phones that can take portrait images that contain depth data.
Duotone your images
Building overlays allowed us to introduce duotone editing to the app. You have a bunch of presets to chose from or you can build a duotone image from scratch.
The Polarr Pro subscription is how you unlock all the powerful and advanced features in the app. Pay for your subscription month-to-month or yearly! Either way, you’ll be able to use your pro features on ALL of your devices. Enjoy!
Download Polarr Photo Editor for Mac OS X Free Cracked