PDF Expert is the best way to edit PDF text, images, links and outlines. Fixing a typo or changing a logo in a contract, or updating your CV is now a matter of a few seconds.
Fast, robust and beautiful PDF editor for your Mac, iPhone and iPad.
“PDF Expert 2 review: Goodbye Preview, hello affordable PDF editing on Mac” – Macworld.
“App of the Year” 2015 Runner-up by Apple.
“PDF Expert puts Adobe Acrobat to shame” – Cult of Mac.
Read, annotate and edit PDFs like never before!
**Slick and Fast**
From the first document, PDF Expert springs into action with smooth scrolling and fast search. PDFs open instantly, whether they are just small attachments or 2000-page reports.
** Robust and Beautiful**
When it’s time to edit, all the great tools you need are easy to find and just a click away. PDF Expert’s quick annotations, easy form filling, and powerful file merging will chew through your work in record time.
*Edit – Seamlessly edit PDF text, adjust or replace images, add links to text and edit outlines.
* Read – An award-winning, lightning-fast, and tabbed document viewer will get you through multiple PDFs faster than ever.
* Annotate – Classic tools and unique innovations enable you to highlight, note, and instruct with just a click.
* Merge – Combine multiple documents into a new PDF, or borrow individual pages.
* Sign – Create multiple signatures for every situation and sign on the line with a single click.
* Fill Out – Avoid your printer with smart tools for filling forms that save you both paper and time.
** Robust File Sharing **
You don’t work in a bubble, and neither does PDF Expert. When it’s time to send documents to clients, coworkers, and everyone in between, PDF Expert has top-notch support for your Mac’s system-wide share sheet and other apps. If an app accepts PDFs, PDF Expert can get it there.
You can also password protect sensitive documents before sharing them.
** PDF on your Mac, iPhone and iPad **
Work across Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Use Readdle Transfer features to seamlessly switch devices in the middle of a document. PDF Expert is there with you.
The word of the day for today’s update is Stability.
From unexpected behaviors to crashes, we’ve slain a number of bugs that should result in a more stable, more predictable PDF Expert for everyone.
Thank you for the feedback and the feature requests, we always love hearing what we can do to make PDF Expert better.
If you need us you can find us at [email protected]
Just pop on over to our Support Team and we’ll point you in the right direction.