Parallels Desktop 12 For Mac 12.1.0 (41489)
Run Windows apps without rebooting.
Ready for Windows 10 and El Capitan
Run Windows® 10 in a virtual machine with ease. Upgrade Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10, or create a brand new virtual machine with Windows 10. You can even run Windows 10 on El Capitan. Lightning Fast Performance
For Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, boot time and shut down time can be as much as 50% faster. Battery life is extended up to 15%. Virtual machines suspend up to 20% faster. Many tasks in Windows up to 25% faster.
Parallels Desktop will automatically tune for what you’ll use it for the most: productivity applications, design, or development—even gaming.
Make Life Easier
Quickly switch between Mac and Windows. Seamlessly utilize Mac features inside Windows and leverage Windows’ strengths on your Mac.
The latest version
This update for Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac 12.1.0 (41489) addresses overall stability and performance issues, and includes the following new features and fixes. “more…”
- Tabs support in macOS Sierra. Organize virtual machine windows into tabs. Also available in full screen on multiple displays.
- Draw and annotate in Microsoft Office 2016 applications on Windows 10. Use a built-in MacBook touchpad, an external mouse, or a pen device to draw in Excel, PowerPoint, or Word.
- “Parallels VMs” plugin for macOS Sierra storage manager displays storage taken by Parallels Desktop virtual machines. Allows you to optimize disk space taken by virtual machines with a few clicks using the Free Up Disk Space wizard.
- Resolves an issue with Windows 10 installation failing using dual boot installation media (e.g. USB thumb drives)
- Resolves an issue with prl_naptd process taking 100% CPU
- Resolves an issue with Windows app windows in Coherence being overlapped by macOS menu bar
- Resolves an issue with Windows virtual machine resolution with “Best for external displays” option enabled when using Windows only on external display
- Resolves an issue with mouse movement delays in virtual machines on macOS Sierra
- Resolves an issue with Ctrl + mouse click or tap not opening a context menu in virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with macOS Sierra virtual machine installation using .app image
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools for Linux failing to update automatically in some Linux distributions
- Resolves an issue with inability to stop resuming a virtual machine from suspended state
- Resolves an issue with the “Web Pages: Open in Mac” feature not working in some builds of Windows 10 virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with passwords not being accepted for encrypted virtual hard disks when attaching them to a virtual machine
- Resolves an issue with archived virtual machine name changes not being reflected in Finder
- Resolves an issue with Windows application windows not coming to foreground in Coherence
- Resolves an issue with virtual machines stuck at black screen on booting
- Resolves an issue with critical errors with Solaris 11 virtual machines after installation
- Resolves an issue with Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines hanging on startup after Parallels Tools installation
- Resolves an issue with armour graphics artifacts in World of Warships game in Windows
- Resolves an issue with virtual machine not starting if Fitbit dongles are connected or software is installed
- Resolves an issue with slow scrolling speed using touchpad in Linux virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with inability to switch between “è±æ°Alphanumeric”and “ããª kana” layouts in Windows using corresponding JIS keyboard keys
- Resolves an issue with Parallels Tools failing to install in Windows XP virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with VirtualHere USB devices not connecting to Windows virtual machines
- Resolves an issue with graphics artifacts when using Microsoft Edge or Microsoft Office PowerPoint on macOS Sierra
- Resolves an issue with the size of the parallels.log file not being managed
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10.5 or later
- 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 15GB of available disk space for Windows.
- Full System Requirements and supported OSes
- URL: http://www.parallels.com/au/products/desktop/
- Price: $80
- Size: 330MB .dmg
- Poison: Cracked
Download Parallels Desktop 12 For Mac Free Cracked