OmniGraffle Pro 7 7.8.1
OmniGraffle Pro 7 7.8.1
Creative productivity. Intuitive Design. Powered by Humans.
Design and build incredible graphics, diagrams, process charts, website and app wireframes—from the painlessly simple to the infinitely complex—inside OmniGraffle 7. Create everything you can imagine in the ultimately scalable and easy-to-use app for precise, beautiful graphics.
IMPORTANT UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR CURRENT OMNIGRAFFLE OWNERS:
Discounts and free upgrades to OmniGraffle 7, both Standard and Pro, are only available to those who purchased an earlier version from the App Store. Double-check that you purchased a prior version from the App Store via the “Purchased” tab in the App Store app. If you need help, please email [email protected]
OmniGraffle 7 is an entirely new version with improvements as fine as tweaking individual Bézier points in typography and as broad as the artboards your type is laid out in. Elegantly organize your Infinite Canvas in a brand new Sidebar and improved inspectors.
– Unified Sidebar: improved interactions with objects, layers, and canvases in a newly organized sidebar.
– Point Editor Tool: Immediate access to each and every point on a shape.
– New Export Panel: With just a few clicks, export your graphics in multiple resolutions, perfectly named and organized. Batch exporting, filling set dimensions, and previews are all included.
– Infinite Canvas: make your canvas expand automatically in one, two, three, or all directions.
– Keyboard Shortcut Sets: customize every menu bar command and tool with your preferred shortcut, or choose from a few different sets from popular apps.
– SVG import: paste in SVG code or import SVG files directly to OmniGraffle.
NEW PRO FEATURES
– Artboard Layers: Use artboards to set up advanced, exportable elements, or as another way to organize your canvas.
– Convert text to shapes: convert text to make tweaks to character shapes or add complex styling.
– Convert lines to shapes: turn a line’s stroke into a shape with easily editable Bézier points.
– Shareable Keyboard Shortcuts
– Artboard Tool
PRO FEATURES (AVAILABLE WITH IN-APP PURCHASE)
– Visio import/export: Open Microsoft Visio® documents (VSD or VDX) directly in OmniGraffle, as well as Visio stencils (VSS) and templates (VST). Export to Visio XML documents (VDX).
– Shared layers: Easily update common elements that you’d like to display on multiple canvases. Layers can now be toggled between normal and shared.
– New controls specify which edge or center of an object is reflected in the Geometry Inspector. You can set the X and Y coordinates of a selected vertex point.
– Non-destructive shape combinations: Easily create new shapes using combinations of existing shapes (with support for union, intersection, and subtraction). Combined shapes can now be uncombined into their component shapes.
– Resolution-independent Display Scale: When zoom is at 100%, match an Apple point, PostScript point, or screen pixel.
– Photoshop export supports the export of OmniGraffle layers to Photoshop layers.
– Tables: Group shapes using tables, making it easy to add new rows or columns of your template shape.
– Xcode import: Generate a Class diagram of an Xcode project automatically.
For the complete manual, visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! We offer absolutely free tech support: you can reach us by email at [email protected], by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
OmniGraffle 7.8.1 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
• Orthogonal Lines — Tuned the Orthogonal Line routing algorithm based on user feedback. Thank you for sending us examples! We are also working on a way to preserve Orthogonal line routes in the Graffle file format so your documents created with older versions of OmniGraffle will follow the same path.
• Enforce Diagram Style — The Enforce Style option in the Diagram Layout and Style Inspector is now available in Graffle template files in addition to documents. When enabled, new documents based on that template automatically get the style of the base template. By default the option is disabled.
• Diagram Styles — When opening document with a linked Diagram Style that can’t be found at its original path, OmniGraffle will now search the styles within the OmniGraffle sandbox for a template with the same name. This makes Diagram Styles more reliable across synced machines.
• Export — Fixed a bug that caused all exports to be at 72 dpi regardless of user customizations.
• Copy As AppleScript — Fixed a bug in Copy As AppleScript that caused AppleScript code to be generated that was not executable in some cases.
• Text Shortcut — Fixed a bug that caused the text shortcut (T) to get stuck when held down, causing OmniGraffle to hang.
• Performance — Fixed a couple of performance bugs when undoing changes in the outline sidebar.
• Stability — Fixed a crash when removing magnets from a shape that has existing connections.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email [email protected], call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @omnigraffle.
If OmniGraffle empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniGraffle and make them more productive too.
OmniGraffle Pro 7 7.8.1