NetWorker – Advanced Network Information App 3.1.0
NetWorker is a lightweight and easy to use tool that shows network information in the menu bar. it is fully customizable and supports both wireless and wired network adapters.
‣ Fully customizable view. You can view the following properties (both download and upload is supported):
• Session Traffic
• Total Traffic
• Resettable Traffic.
‣ You can choose the network adapter to observe. Both wired and wireless adapters are supported!
‣ Adjustable refresh interval.
‣ Choose between a byte- or bit-mode.
‣ Use either colored or black/white icons in the menu bar.
‣ Support for auto start.
‣ Traffic Overview: Use this feature if you are on a volume limited plan.
If you have any suggestions or trouble using the app, please contact me!
What’s New in Version 3.1.0
• You can now manually select a network adapter again. By default, the primary adapter is selected. Open the context menu to select an adapter.
• A new “Mini” mode was introduced. When this mode is active, two bars are shown (one for upload- and one for download speed). In this mode, the view is only 24 pixels wide!
• The overlay window can no longer be resized.
• The right side of the view must always have a widget (the left side can be empty).
• Minor code improvements.
I want to thank Neil E. Pearson, Tom and Aonan Guan for providing feedback and helping with the translation.
Download NetWorker for macOS Free Cracked