Multitouch (formerly TouchOven) ties a custom action to a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a three finger click can execute a paste. Improve your workflow by executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser’s tabs, performing a middle mouse click, and much more.
- Free updates with a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is gathered from the app.
- Does not require Accessibility privileges to run.
What’s new in Multitouch
- Added modifier flag input so that gestures can now be restricted to executing only when specified modifier keys are held
- Now tap gestures can be individually configured to be double taps. The old setting for global double taps has been removed
- Added keystroke recorder action that lets you play keystrokes / enter text when executed
- Fixed a lot of small bugs in the UI and reworked a lot of the UI to get ready for localization