Meta helps you manage your ever-growing digital music collection. With Meta you can easily edit information such as a song’s artist, title, album, album cover, etc. It supports editing of most audio formats such as mp3, mp4, m4a, flac, ogg, oga, spx, wav, aiff… and a variety of metadata formats including ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags, got you covered !
– A polished, intuitive user interface that adopts Mac OS’ standards
– Write metadata to multiple files at once (Batch Tag Editing)
– Remove all metadata from files (Strip Tags)
– Change typecase (capitalise, upper/lowercase, titlecase), strip underscores
– Rename files based on their metadata or instead, convert filenames to metadata
– Create directory structures based on the files metadata
– Find & Replace characters, words or strings in metadata, with support for regular expressions (ie. Patterns).
Album covers can easily be set or exported via drag & drop, and it is possible to configure Meta so that it scales, crops, and compresses images each time a new image is set, so as to keep your audio files’ size to a minimum.
…and there’s more:
– Add selected tracks to iTunes, or refresh their metadata using a simple keyboard shortcut
– Automatically generate track numbers
– Benefit from built in file management operations (Move, Delete, Reveal in Finder…)
– Interface is compatible with Retina displays
Meta is built by a one-man band, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. If you want to contribute to making Meta even better, get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @meta4mac.
What’s new in Meta
- Added support for macOS Catalina / Music App
- Easier column management functions, with customisable default configuration
- New transform command: “Trim Whitespace”
- New transform command: “With Underscores” (alternate command to “Sans Underscores”)
- Added ability to compose numerical tag types using “Compose Tag”
- Added artist name completion to Cover Finder’s search field
- Better German Localisations
- Implemented coloring of token-based example text
- Fixed a possible hang on app start
- Fixed “add to iTunes” to work with “Music” app, and renamed function to “Add to library”
Download Meta for Mac Free Cracked