Mail Pilot 3 is a polished email client for macOS that delivers simple yet powerful function plus a modern user interface. The client takes a simplified approach to email client software, unlike traditional ones that use flags and complicated settings.
Mail Pilot allows you to send emails from all accounts to several different places. In other words, you can sort messages across all your accounts into a number of special folders. Various email services, including GMail, iCloud, AOL, Yahoo! or Outlook, as well as all standard types of IMAP email accounts are supported.
– Set reminders
– Organize emails based on status
– Send messages to lists
– Set aside emails for later
– Simple keyboard shortcuts
– OS X Notification Center support
• This build features a number of under-the-hood bug fixes and performance improvements in the core engine of the app from the development of the new Mail Pilot.
It also prepares the way for those who will be upgrading to the new Mail Pilot as it rolls out!
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit