iStat Menus 5.11
iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system. “more…”
- CPU — Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory — Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
- Disks — Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
- Network — Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don’t want to see.
- Temps — Monitor the temperature of your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Fans — Monitor the fan speeds in your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Bluetooth — Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
- Date & Time — Date and time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world.
Note: Version 5 is a paid upgrade of $9.99 from version 3 or 4.
- Support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Support for 2015 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Ability to hide disk-activity graphs for individual drives
- Options to use bold text for all dual-line menu-bar text modes (OS X 10.10 Yosemite and later only
- History graphs for S.M.A.R.T. hard-drive sensors
- Network monitoring
- S.M.A.R.T. monitoring
- Calendar-event display by filtering out disabled calendars from Calendar.app
- An issue with some history graphs being blank
- Some display issues when using “Increase Contrast” accessibility option
- Some issues with VPN connections
- Declined events from Time drop-down
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
Download iStat Menus 5.11 for Mac OS X Free Cracked