iShowU Instant 1.2.7
Realtime screen recording like you’ve never seen before! iShowU Instant is the fastest, most feature filled realtime screen capture tool from shinywhitebox yet. It takes key features from both “Classic” and HD Pro, and merges them into a single product, making ‘Instant’ the only app you’ll ever need to create recordings quickly.
All of the features you would expect are here, and probably some you don’t! Record from any screen, enhance your microphone audio through the use of a dynamics processor, compressor and/or equaliser*, add text and/or an overlay, enhance your recording with mouse and click visualization, trim front/back after recording, create time-lapse recordings, share to a wide range of online services, and more.
* Simple to use User Interface
* Customisable settings and presets
* Great share options, making use of built in OS X sharing services, including YouTube
* Create animated GIFs!
* Picture in Picture (PIP) support for Camera while recording
* Flexible output, up to 60fps capture
* Create Quicktime or MP4 movies
* Built in scheduled recordings
* Realtime preview
Advanced Features (included):
* Record directly from your iOS device
* Awesome microphone audio via Audio dynamics processing, including both compressor & EQ
* Export directly to ProRes
* Text and Image watermarks
* Full visualisation control, keypress visualisation, key modifiers and more
* Built in ability to export recordings to Final Cut directly
* Built in editing, trimming. Place shapes, create and edit additional text objects.
- The app-audio format now follows what is specified in the output setting (so it can now be PCM, IMA, Lossless or AAC)
- You can now click on the camera ‘positions’ (only shown in the advanced tab) to change the camera PIP start position.
- Modified ‘sleep prevention’. iShowU now also requests that both the system and display don’t sleep (while waiting to record, or while recording)
- Added a camera start position to every preset. It is highlighted in blue in the Video tab (Advanced). The camera will now start in the position. Use the shortcuts to change the current camera position.
- You can now enable periodic saving of movies (default, every 60s).
- Added option (in general preferences) to beep during countdown. BEEEEEP!
- Partial fix for AirPods (they work as a mic, but not as a mic & and playback). This possibly fixes issues with a number of other bluetooth based headsets as well.
- Sending movie files to the app now adds them to the recently recording
list (i.e: drag onto the dock icon)
- Fixed up a number of bugs with camera PIP