Glimpses – Still Motion Videos 2.2
Your Photos. Your Music. Your Story.
Tell your story in a fun, novel way with Glimpses and turn your photos into stunning Still Motion videos.
Glimpses has been previously featured on the Mac App Store as a “Best New App”.
In Still Motion videos, photos are typically shown for not much longer than the fraction of a second.
Glimpses lets you create these videos in a matter of seconds.
– Import your photos from your Photos library, hard drive, Flickr or Instagram.
– Arrange your photos manually, by date or color for a nice gradient effect.
– Make your video sing by importing a soundtrack.
– Select the parts of the soundtrack you like.
– Glimpses then turns your photos into a high-quality video with a resolution of up to 4K.
+ Face Detection
Glimpses analyses your photos for faces and then places the photos accordingly in your video as to not lose any important details.
+ Soundtrack Selection
You can add as many songs to your video and reorder them as you like. Glimpses features an easy-to-use sound wave that lets you select the part of a song you like.
If your soundtrack is too long, Glimpses fades out your soundtrack automatically at the end
Let Glimpses choose the duration for your photos based on the duration of your soundtrack.
+ Automatic Resolution
Glimpses can automatically detect the perfect resolution for your video based on the smallest photo.
Of course, you can also choose to select a resolution yourself – from 240p to 4K.
Here’s what customers say about Glimpses:
“It’s fun and simple to use.” – KrisMuse, US App Store
“Fast and minimalistic” – bananelamponi, Italian App Store
“Impressive. A whole world of possibilities.” – Yet Another Unique Nickname, UK App Store
Here’s what the press says about Glimpses:
“A competent movie app for creating still motion videos.” – Christopher Phin, MacFormat Print Magazine
“I really love this little app. It doesn’t try to do too much” – James Dempsey, TheGraphicMac.com
“Glimpses does what it says on the tin. The audio editing tool is pretty nice” – Dave Caolo, AppleWorld.today
If you have any feedback or questions, please do not hesitate to write me by mail at [email protected], or on twitter @GlimpsesApp or @eternalstorms.
What’s New in Version 2.2
New Features in Glimpses v2.2:
– Touch Bar Support: Glimpses now offers deep integration of the new MacBook Pro’s Touch Bar.
Filter or sort photos in your project, import photos from flickr or Instagram, control QuickLook and adjust your project’s audio- and video settings, all without leaving Touch Bar.
Improvements in Glimpses v2.2:
– Instead of showing “Creating audio wave form…” indefinitely for soundtracks that fail to load, an “empty” audio wave is shown, allowing for selection
– Removed some unnecessary draw calls during video creation, making it slightly faster
– Improved performance when QuickLook’ing Glimpses project files
Bug Fixes in Glimpses v2.2:
– Fixed Instagram interaction
– Fixed a bug that caused faulty window resizing in some cases
Thank you for using Glimpses and the great feedback you’ve been giving me.
Please consider leaving a little review – it would mean a lot to me.
You’re cordially invited to visit my blog (http://blog.eternalstorms.at) or to follow me on twitter (@GlimpsesApp & @eternalstorms) if you’d like to follow the development process of my apps or get tips and tricks on how to get the most out of them. I also have a newsletter, which you can sign-up to at http://eternalstorms.at/newsletter
Thank you kindly,
Download Glimpses for Mac OS X Free Cracked