GarageSale is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online auction system. Create and manage your auctions with ease. With GarageSale, you can create, edit, track, and manage multiple auctions in a single, intuitive application. GarageSale even integrates with several international eBay sites, as well as with PayPal and Twitter, to provide a complete, robust eBay client.
Develop professional, attractive listings. GarageSale features iPhoto integration, what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) text editing, free image hosting, and over 130 free auction designs. And with these features, among many more, it’s never been easier to create professional, eye-catching eBay listings.
What’s new in GarageSale
- Worked around an issue that prevented GarageSale users from completing eBay’s third party client autorization process
- After invoking the ‘Duplicate’ command on a listing in the outline view, the outline view should retain the keyboard focus
- Fixed a crash when malformed data from eBay was received while downloading attribute suggestions
- Synching: addresses an issue, where a conflict triggered by deleting an item locally, while moving the same item to a different group on another Mac at the same, was not correctly handled
- Synching: holding down the Option/Alt key while choosing a conflict resolution (local or remote) in the Conflict panel, applies that resolution to all conflicts
- Synching: improved performance when opening Conflict panel
- Synching: fixed possible crash when importing received data from sync server
Requirements for GarageSale
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- eBay account(s)
Download GarageSale for mac Free Cracked