Block distracting websites and apps.
Focus is a menu bar app that helps you find your zen. One click creates an optimal work environment.
- Blocks websites for Mac in all major browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
- Blocks applications (like Mail and Twitter) from starting
- See custom quotes instead of the blocked page to inspire yourself
- Setup complex schedules or use timers and pomodoro mode to get productive fast
- Simple for beginner users & powerful for advanced users Stop procrastinating and improve your productivity today!
Do you ever get distracted? IM? Facebook? Twitter? Reddit? Hacker News? These services are great, but sometimes it’s hard to get work done when they’re around. The interruptions start small but can have a devastating effect on productivity. Wouldn’t it be great if you could turn them all off with 1-click? Focus is a tiny app that sits in your menu bar. It allows you to quickly and easily block out any website or service you want.
- Fixed long-standing issue with multiple versions of Focus running ?
- Changed preferences window to show up in dock and app switcher
- Added more advanced preferences in menu bar
- Fixed Focus icon size in menubar
- Fixed bug with schedule not re-enabling in some cases
- Fixed bug starting timer from menubar icon
- Fixed bug with custom focus time hours not calculating properly
- Added throttle to control block speed
- Lots of other bug fixes