The prototyping tool designers have been waiting for.
Flinto for Mac enables you to create amazingly realistic prototypes of your mobile app designs with animations, gestures and scrolling. No timelines, no coding, just put stuff where you want it to go. Flinto for Mac is built for designers.
If you can use a graphics app, you can use Flinto for Mac.
• Design your own custom animated transitions.
• Navigate your app prototype with direct manipulation gestures.
• Add scroll areas. Vertical, horizontal, nested, paging, it all works.
• View your work live on device with our free companion iOS app.
• Import screen designs directly from Sketch, or drag and drop assets made in any graphics app.
• Send Flinto files to anyone, all they need is our free iOS viewer app.
What’s New in Version 2.0.6
This version includes more than 20 significant bug fixes, performance improvements, and small features. Thanks to everyone who reported issues to us!
The most important of these improvements are:
– Clip groups in animations have been fixed. You can now animate clip group masks as you would expect.
– Problems where scrolling didn’t work right with trackpads and traditional mouse wheels have been fixed.
– Fixed several issues where undo didn’t work correctly.
– Improved the way the preview window size is determined to avoid it opening at strange zoom amounts.
– Resizing groups that contain scroll groups works correctly now.
– Fixed animation issues when resizing groups in certain situations.
Download Flinto for macOS Free Cracked