DMG Canvas 2.3.4
Create custom disk images
DMG Canvas helps you manage the content and appearance of disk image files using helpful templates.
Choose your files, create your background image using helpful controls, and click Build. Your disk image will appear in Finder exactly as you designed it.
Disk images, delivered with style
- Simplified design. With DMG Canvas, creating backgrounds is easy. Just drop in images, add customized text, and you’re done.
- Maximum compatibility. DMG Canvas creates disk images that work seamlessly on any version of OS X. Say goodbye to compatibility issues.
- Retina ready. DMG Canvas supports Retina displays on OS X 10.7 or later. Your disk images will be bold and beautiful.
- macOS Sierra-ready. DMG Canvas also supports code signing disk images, so developers can be prepared for macOS 10.12 Sierra’s new changes to Gatekeeper, particular Launch Path Randomization. Apple strongly recommends using disk images to ship applications, so developers should take note!
- Extended attributes are stripped from the DMG before code-signing so that it does not fail. (Encrypted DMG’s needlessly have an xattr added to them by hdiutil, causing such a failure.)
- OS X 10.7 or later
- URL: http://www.araelium.com/dmgcanvas/
- Price: $15
- Size: 6MB .dmg
- Poison: k’ed by TNT
Download DMG Canvas for macOS Free Cracked