DaVinci Resolve Studio is the color corrector standard in post production since 1984. There are thousands of colorists worldwide who understand the performance, quality and workflow of DaVinci and love it as their trusted partner in creativity. DaVinci is the name behind more feature films, television commercials, documentaries, episodic television production and music videos than any other grading system. Now available for both Mac and Linux, the true quality and power of DaVinci is now affordable for everyone!
We are pleased to announce the release of DaVinci Resolve 16.1.2 Studio which improves performance and addresses a few issues based on customer feedback. We recommend that you back up all active databases and current projects before upgrading to this release and encourage you to update your v16 systems to v16.1.2
• Hardware accelerated H.265 Main10 renders on supported Macs.
• Blackmagic RAW clip LUT name can now be viewed in clip metadata.
• Ability to assign frame rate in YouTube, Vimeo and Frame.io renders.
• Support for marking Frame.io comments in markers as complete.
• Nudge keyboard actions can be used in the sync clip dialog.
• Support for exporting .srt files without formatting.
• Support for RED 7.3.1 SDK.
• Support for Rec.709-A gamma option for QuickTime player compatibility.
• Preference to automatically tag Rec.709 clips as Rec.709-A.
• Addressed level shifts playing some short H.264 clips on Mac systems.
• Addressed loss of audio transition when trimming clips in the timeline.
• Addressed issues with stabilization not being available in the inspector.
• Addressed issues with incorrect channel order for audio waveform display.
• Addressed an issue with previewing in Fusion when in proxies mode.
• Addressed an issue with using reference sizing with timeline wipe.
• Addressed an issue with aspect ratio metadata in some MXF renders.
• Multiple performance and stability improvements.
Important : do not skip any of the following or the app won’t launch.
1- Uninstall Resolve using the uninstaller included in the disk image
2- Run the installer but do not launch the app yet!
3- Open terminal.app fro your Applications/Utilities folder
Enter the following codes IN ORDER. Press enter and wait for the cursor to reappear before copy-pasting the next one. Enter your admin password if requested :
CODE 1 :
perl -pi -e 's/\x4B\x3C\x07\x0F\x1F\x44\x00\x00\x55/\x4B\x3C\x07\x0F\x1F\x44\x00\x00\xC3/g' /Applications/DaVinci\ Resolve/DaVinci\ Resolve.app/Contents/MacOS/Resolve
CODE 2 :
sudo codesign -f -s - /Applications/DaVinci\ Resolve/DaVinci\ Resolve.app/Contents/MacOS/Resolve
4- Launch Davinci Resolve and enjoy!
Seller Blackmagic Design Inc