CrossOver can get your Windows productivity applications and PC games up and running on your Mac quickly and easily. CrossOver runs the Windows software that you need on Mac at home, in the office, or at school without purchasing a Windows license, without rebooting your computer, and without having to use a virtual machine. And can run a wide range of Windows software.
Runs thousands of different Windows apps on your Mac. From productivity, utility, games, and design software-Windows software never looked better when launched right from the macOS dock with CrossOver Mac. Easily switch between Mac or Windows programs without rebooting, without using a virtual machine and without purchasing a Windows license. The best solution to run Windows programs on Mac is with native functionality like copy & paste, keyboard shortcuts, Mission Control, and more!
Easy Installs! Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
Version 188.8.131.52209 – January 09, 2020:
• Core Technology Improvements:
◦ Recently updated Microsoft Office installers broke installs; this is now fixed.
◦ .NET now passes the verifier test in 64 bit bottles.
◦ Corrected a build issue with FAudio. This eliminates a warning, and may help some games.
◦ Added a utility to repair bottles if an anti virus program has damaged them.
◦ In 19.0.0, on versions of macOS prior to 10.13, applications that relied on gnutls would fail. Notably, that included .NET. That should now be fixed.
• Intel, 64-bit processor
• OS X 10.10 or later