Copy’em Paste – A Superior Clipboard Manager 2.1.2
Copy’em Paste is a versatile menulet for speeding up your daily copy-&-paste workflow. It remembers copied text, images, links, screenshots, files, etc., and lets you recall and paste them right at your fingertips. Use it to recover old clippings, paste often-used snippets, transform text, copy/paste multiple items, collect data for research, store “more…”
and organize items in favorite lists… It’s the best-in-class clipboard manager for Macs!
– Automatically remembers the things copied by regular copy/cut commands
– Stores unlimited number of clippings
– Accepts text, images, links, HTML, code, PDFs, files, and clippings of proprietary formats
– Instant access to clippings via menubar or customizable ⌘-Shift-V
– Can paste clippings via drag-and-drop into target applications
– Can be configured to paste into VNC, NoMachine, Parallels, etc.
– Batch pasting of multiple snippets
– Plain-text mode option to paste any rich text as plain text
– Text transformation options (capitalization, stripping whitespace, adding prefixes/suffixes, etc.)
– Unlimited number of lists for you to organize your favorite clippings
– Auto-star mode where newly arrived clippings are automatically put into the current starred list
– Fast switching between lists via app-local shortcuts (such as ⌘1, ⌘2, etc.)
– Use swiping or ⌘[ and ⌘] shortcuts to navigate backward and forward between lists
– Sort clippings by creation dates, most-recently-used dates, and paste frequency, etc.
– Rearrange clippings in starred lists via drag-and-drop
– Find clippings by search, content-type filtering, and application-name filtering
– Fast searching, with search-as-you-type, and options to auto-focus and auto-clear the search field
– Option to preview text and image clippings in full
– Edit text clippings (add/remove/replace text)
– Open clippings window next to current mouse location (in order to minimize mouse movement)
– Option to keep the window open after each paste operation; by default, the window automatically closes after use
– Capture screenshots (full screen, windows, selected areas, etc.) as clippings
– Blacklist applications, so clippings from them won’t be saved
– Stop (or resume) collecting new clippings
– Can delete selected clippings, selected sets, or entire lists
– Change the theme, with option to show text clippings in original colors or grayscale
– Automatically switch theme according to the OS X theme setting
HOW TO USE IT (EXAMPLE)
To paste one of its clippings, simply:
(1) Press ⌘-Shift-V (or click the menubar icon) to see the clippings
(2) Click the clipping (or press a local keyboard shortcut) to select it
**(3) Using a regular paste command (such as ⌘V) to paste it
**You can skip Step 3 altogether, by simply installing a free auto-paste helper app, available from our website. Then Step 2 above will automatically paste the clipping for you.
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at [email protected] If you enjoy using Copy’em Paste, please leave us a review and support us!