Canary Mail – Secure Email App 2.04
If you think you can buy Canary and forget it, forget it. It is so delightful to use and behold, we bet you won’t go back to your boring old email app again. And you shouldn’t – this is 2017, and encrypted email is a necessity.
KNOW WHEN YOUR EMAILS ARE READ
When you send an email with Canary, you can choose to be notified instantly when your recipient reads your email. This makes emailing more interactive, and enables effective follow-up.
FOCUS ON WHAT’S IMPORTANT, CLEAR OUT THE REST
Canary automatically identifies important emails and highlights them in the ‘Focused’ Inbox. You can choose to be notified of important emails only. What’s more, you can automatically clear out less important email.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED
Canary’s natural language search enables you to find what you need, in the way you think about it. So you could search for “Emails to Tim”, “Photos from dad”, “Spreadsheets this week”, to get the right email or file at the first shot.
ENCRYPT YOUR EMAIL
Canary is incredibly secure and offers PGP encryption out of the box. To simplify key management, it lets you search for your contacts on Keybase, Further, the local DB on your device is encrypted, and no personal data (including account credentials, access tokens, or email content) is stored on our servers.
CANARY FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Excellent performance with small disk footprint
• Know when your emails are read, with instant notifications
• Pin important emails to the top of your Inbox, eg, your ticket before your flight
• Snooze emails to handle later, with customizable wake times
• Unsubscribe with one tap
• Choose the right signature via an easy swipe
• Choose to be notified of important emails only
• Focused Inbox and auto bulk mail cleaner
• Powerful natural language search
• End-to-end encryption with PGP, and Keybase integration
• Google Drive and Dropbox integration for sending large attachments
• Support for most IMAP providers, including Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Fastmail, etc
• Support for Gmail labels and categories, eg, Primary, Social, etc
• Support for Exchange (if IMAP is enabled on the server)