*** Caffeinated prevents your mac from going to sleep, dimming your screen or starting the screensaver. Your screen gets dark when you don’t want it? Then Caffeinated is the perfect tool for you. Caffeinated was developed based on the helpful tool Caffeine. Caffeinated brings back the classical features on your Mac. Caffeinated is not only very convenient but also easy to use. Just one click on the icon in your menu bar to prevent your screen from going to sleep. Within the menu you find all the important timer options and settings.
I always use Caffeinated, when …
… hosting a presentation at work
… watching videos at home
… reading books on my mac
… chatting with my friends
• One-Click-Activation (optional Left- or Right-Click)
• Managable via the icon in the Menu Bar
• Integrated timer with optional Notification
• Optimized for Retina Screens
• Compatible with Dark Mode
• Gentle on your RAM and Processor
• Option to allow Display to sleep while System stays awake
• Option to Auto-Activate when Connecting to Charger
• Option to Auto-Deactivate when Battery drops below 20%
• Option to Auto-Deactivate when Disconnecting from Charger
• Syncs with system accent colors
• Compatible with all modern macOS versions
• Optimized for macOS Catalina
• Translated to many languages
YOU MATTER TO US!
We are continuously working to make our apps better! Please give us your honest feedback in order to help us fix bugs and improve the app. We will update this app regularly based on your feedback. Thank you!
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to write us an email. We offer awesome support and love to help!
The anti-sleep function will not work when you close your MacBook lid.
Hello everyone! Since many of you reached out to us wishing for the menu bar icon / coffee cup to be slightly smaller, we reduced the size accordingly.
We are aware of the issue of the dropdown menu not showing up when using external monitors on macOS Catalina. This is a system related issue and we are already in contact with Apple. We are very sorry for the inconvinience. We’ll provide a fix as soon as possible.
By the way, check out Caffeinated’s new website www.caffeinated.app. Along with a helpful FAQ we’ve also written a step-by-step guide on how to keep your MacBook awake with closed lid. In this guide we also explain why this isn’t a built-in-feature of Caffeinated.
As always, thanks for writing us. It really means a lot to us! More updates and features are coming soon!
Which features would you like to be added? Please let us know via [email protected] If you want to thank our team, please write a review or recommend Caffeinated to your friends! 🙂