Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
What’s new in Blocs
New & improved:
- Added support for dragging folders onto design canvas and adding them as project attachments.
- Added additional checks to save functionality to increase stability and make more robust.
- Added custom support for Hype Animation Sequences.
- Added Hype projector dropdown item to Bric Builder.
- Set Bloc and Bric Bar default row count to 3.
- Added improved controls for managing updates for custom Brics within a project – New Custom Bric Update Manager.
- Added support for context menu options on locked layers in layer tree. Apply colour to layer, expand contents.
- Added ability to delete top and bottom fill screen Bloc content areas with delete keyboard shortcut.
- Improved UX of installing a new Fonts. The new font is now auto selected and previewed in Font Manager.
- Improved handling of scroll FX on vertical desktop monitors.
- Added a default custom Bric layer tree icon to make them easier to find in tree.
- Added embed assets default option for new projects into application prefs.
- Issue that prevented refresh asset working correctly if asset has been refreshed previously.
- Issue that caused hero Bloc contents to jump when sticky nav kicks in.
- Issue that caused pages to not export correctly and be replaced by other pages within a project.
- Issue that caused pages with .HTM to have wrong paths in sitemap.xml file, if clean URL structure is used.
- Issue that caused sitemaps to miss trailing / when site uses clean URL mode.
- Issue with layer tree that prevented sections loading when they contained links with br tags at the end of the link.
- Issue that caused unwanted white space in edit mode.
- Issue that caused some older custom Brics to not install correctly.
- Issued that caused Blocs to crash when saving and then previewing in browser really quickly.
- Issue that caused page settings to show wrong values when page navigator has search value.
- Issue that caused errors when asset paths have chevron characters in the path or file name.
- Issue with refreshed assets not showing in sidebar image thumbs.
- Issue that prevented switching logo style options.
- Issue that made selecting container layer in layer tree impossible.
- Various issues with column controls that allowed blank or values over 12.
- Issue that allowed project home page to be deleted if it has no content.
- Issue that enabled deleted page button in page settings for custom home page selection.
- Issue that caused pages with apostrophes in names to not be deleted.
- Issue that caused columns to break when set to inherit their width, under very specific circumstances.
- Various issues with duplicating switches.
- Issue with code editor not correctly storing data when preview code is disabled and code editor is open.
- Issue that caused exported screen shots to have the colour profile of the Mac they are created on. They are now set to sRGB by default.
- Issue that caused content that is set to hidden to show on screen shots and page thumbs.
- Issue that caused link labels to not update when edited via the sidebar input field.
- Issue that caused updates to not show in Extension Manager for some users.
- Issue with the Asset Manager ‘show in finder’ function displaying the wrong location for assets located on external drives.
- Issue that prevented scrolling to a Bloc when selected in layer tree when the scrollbars are forced on macOS.
- Issue that caused original item ID’s to remain in layer tree when a parent container item is duplicated.
- Issue that caused duplicated layers in layer tree to become synced to originals.
- Issue that caused custom Bric slider label to change and show current value when interacted with.
- Made RGBA colour values applied via classes and global swatches more accurate with double digit alpha values.
- Issue that could cause tab data to be lost when setting the number of tabs via the sidebar input field.
- Issue that caused tooltips set on custom Brics to not store changes.
- Issue that made the clear text button in project settings always show even when no custom value set.
- Issue that prevented setting columns to inherit on lower breakpoints after parent breakpoint is set to inherit.
- Issue that prevented embedding assets that are hosted on external drives.
- Issue that prevented save dialog showing when embed all assets function has been run and project then closed.
- Issue that caused embed all assets function to break when assets are hosted on an external HD
- Issue that caused navigation list layout to break when visibility set to hidden
- Issue with background clip box class editor value not loading if set to padding box.
Requirements for Blocs
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
Download Blocs for Mac Free Cracked