AppDelete is an uninstaller for Macs that will remove not only applications but also widgets, preference panes, plugins, and screensavers along with their associated files. Without AppDelete these associated items will be left behind to take up space and potentially cause issues.
There are several ways to activate AppDelete:
- Drag items onto main window
- Drag items onto dock
- Select items through menu
- Right-click to use AppDelete workflow
- Throw items in trash
There are several actions to take with AppDelete: “more…”
- Delete the items
- Log only the items
- Archive the items to a .ZIP file for safekeeping or reinstallation at a later date.
- Use Orphans feature to search and delete orphaned files
The items you delete will be moved to the trash and arranged in a folder so that you can see exactly what was deleted and you know exactly where it came from. The items will not be removed from your computer until you empty them from your trash. You can also undo the last delete if you choose.
- Added registration logging for rejections
- Fixed bug in Dutch localization
- Other minor fixes
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later