App Pier 1.4
App Pier is a keyboard-friendly application launcher and switcher with Touch Bar support for new Macbook Pro.
With App Pier, you can save screen space by hiding the MacOS dock as App Pier will let you perform many of the tasks by keyboard shortcuts. It resides in menubar so that you can reach it anytime even another app is in fullscreen mode.
In addition, you can keep app in App Pier and reorder them to your taste and this way you can create muscle memory in keyboard when using with Touch Bar. Your app buttons will always be at the same position.
You can open the app with Cmd + Option + Tab keyboard shortcut.
You can select an app by simply start typing its name. Even first letter is enough most of the case to select the app. When selected, you can press
* Return to launch the app
* Option + H to toggle hide / unhide
* Option + K to keep in / remove from the dock.
(You can use keyboard up/down keys too to select)
The app list also lets you use drag & drop with mouse / trackpad to reorder or remove the app.
Running apps are denoted with a dash in menu bar window and a bordered button on Touch Bar.
Note: You need a Macbook Pro with Touch Bar to view Touch Bar items.
What’s New in Version 1.4
Another great new feature:
* Favorite Folders: Now you can open your favorite folders from App Pier.
– Just long press on Finder icon on Touch Bar and click on your favorite folder from Touch Bar
– Right clicking the Finder item on menu bar window also displays your favorite folder.
– And of course keyboard shortcut: Option + 1 to 5 opens your favorite folders.
* Better “Hide Others” performance
* Minor improvements
Download App Pier for macOS Free Cracked