Alfred Powerpack is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips.
Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness – free for you to download and use with no strings attached. Alfred is the ultimate productivity tool for your Mac. Get it and see for yourself.
The Powerpack is a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core Alfred application. Deeply flexible and integrated with OS X, use it to customise your Mac and make you more productive than ever!
Get the Powerpack. Discover the Powerpack, a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core of Alfred and integrated with OS X.
- Single license: 19 pounds (GBP) for single user
- Family license: 29 pounds (GBP) for 5 users under one roof
- Mega Supporter: 35 pounds (GBP) Single User with Free Lifetime Upgrades
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
Version 4.0.6 Build 1121, Tuesday 24th October 2019:
- iTunes Mini Player
- Update Music API Parser in Catalina to include remote music
- Update Rotten Tomatoes web search to use %20 instead of + for spaces
- When saving a clipboard entry as a snippet from Alfred’s clipboard viewer with ⌘S, select “Auto expansion allowed” by default
- Internal Search
- If searching for a disabled workflow, and disabled workflows have been hidden in Alfred’s workflow preferences, show the hidden workflows so workflow can be selected
- If searching for a hidden remote page, and hidden remote pages have been hidden in Alfred’s remote preferences, show the hidden pages so the page can be selected
- Show “disabled” or “hidden” in subtext of relevant internal searches
- Fix “Try Searching the Preferences” text in help tab for earlier versions of macOS
Download Alfred Powerpack for macOS Free Cracked