Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2018 7.3
The October 2017 release of Lightroom Classic CC rolls out several new features and enhancements that enrich your digital imaging experience. Read on for a quick introduction to these features and links to resources offering more information.
Adobe Lightroom is available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud for as little as $9.99/month bundled with Photoshop CC as part of the photography package. Lightroom 6 is also available for purchase as a stand-alone app (with the cloud functionality removed) if you prefer.
Adobe Lightroom software helps you bring out the best in your photographs, whether you’re perfecting one image, searching for ten, processing hundreds, or organizing thousands.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and Web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
- Creative Profiles:
- Get the exact look you want for your photos by applying modern, artistic, vintage, or black-and-white styles with one click. Creative Profiles are a great starting point for editing, and you can also apply them on top of previous adjustments since they preserve the values of your editing sliders.
- Adobe Raw Profiles:
- The best starting point for raw photo editing, these one-click profiles are designed to give you greater control over the look of your color photos, monochromes, portraits, landscapes, and more.
- Camera Profiles:
- Apply a profile specific to your camera manufacturer if you’d like your photos to look the way they appear on your camera’s display screen.
- Upright, Guided Upright, and Geometry sliders on iOS:
- Capture the perfect perspective with tools that make it easy to straighten skewed horizontal and vertical lines – including in photos where the horizon is hidden.
- Support for Network Attached Storage (NAS) drives:
- Easily import images from an NAS device by connecting it to Lightroom Classic CC.
Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC 2018 for Mac OS X Free Cracked