Adobe InDesign CC 2018 13.1
InDesign CC 2018 is available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud for as little as $19.99/month (or $9.99/month if you’re a previous InDesign customer).
Adobe InDesign CC 2018 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich and growing library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
- Object is scaled incorrectly if stroke weight is not adjusted while scaling.
- Paragraph Border and Shading settings are applied incorrectly, if the paragraph contains TCY.
- InDesign does not preserve pageitem order inside layers, when some pages are deleted from the document.
- PDF Export from InDesign discards Overprint Fill set as 0 for graphics in the placed PDF files.
- Wrong font style is selected on changing font when Font Preview is off.
- Special character (?) is shown in the Story Editor window with table cells resulting in hiding of first character.
- Tint field becomes blank on hot launch, tabbing through it makes it 0% resulting in shading/border not appearing.
- Exporting to PNG or JPEG fails if the file name contains a forward slash (/).
- Panels such as Pages, Layers, Swatches becomes distorted and scroll bar goes missing on high resolution displays.
- Save, Save As, and Edit menu options are not available, while linking to some PDFs.
- Ghost image of CC Lib is visible in the upper-left corner in Classic workspace in Windows 10.
- Garbage character appears in the More Open Type dialog box when applied with SVG font Trajan Color.
- AppleScript error while opening document in InDesignServer.
- InDesign does not honor dismissal of “onClose” event in script UI dialog.
- Text wrap is lost on opening IDML.
- InDesign hangs while pasting content from word file having endnote.
- InDesign crashes on opening a corrupted inx file.
- No tags for .wmf and .pict file types.
- Tint of Paragraph shading, imported from word, changes to default (20%).
- Visual feedback missing in Layers panel for non-printing layers.
- Smart guides to align-to-center are not shown while aligning or creating objects in a document in CCJK.
- Tag for anchored text frame is missing.
- Error in XML Import when XML file contains “whitespace handling” processing instruction.
- InDesign hangs, if object style size property is used with libraries.
- [Mac OS having APFS file system only]- Names of scripts in the Scripts panel are not sorted by text.
- Endnote navigation in PDF is incorrect when sections are present in the InDesign document.
- Anchored images are not exported when exported using the Articles panel.
- Next anchored figure gets tagged instead of the actual anchored figure with effects applied.
- Transparency effects with transformation fail while exporting to PDF.
- Application does not rotate to portrait on MS Surface Book.
- Fonts folder becomes empty when InDesign is updated from CC 2017.0 to CC 2017.1.
- Text is rendered as bars/boxes in GPU Preview while zooming in.
- Master page, built using existing master page, drops PTF.
- Size option defined in Object Style does not work correctly for Anchored Objects.
- Access Denied error while packaging a document to a network location.
- Resources folder is not created while exporting to SWF.
- Overset text is lost while copying it to another document.
- Wrong alert message is shown for missing/modified links while creating a package.
- Pixelated PDF is generated upon relinking missing links from packaging dialog.
- File name text variable shows extension(.indd) in PDF when PDF is created via packaging.
- “Alternating” in Row/Column Stroke of Table Options is localized incorrectly.
- Links folder is not created when missing links are relinked from packaging dialog.
- Document state remains unchanged even when missing links are relinked from packaging dialog.
- The Reference Point icon is truncated in theTransform panel.
- Horizontal scroll bar in pages panel does not show in few scenarios.
- InDesign crashes while trying to change the font from the drop-down menu, immediately after performing undo operation for some deleted text.
- InDesign crashes while working on a document, if the underlying link resource for a link is missing.
- Inconsistent state of idml data causes it to crash on opening.
- InDesign hangs while opening certain InDesign files through InDesign Book.
- InDesign crashes while moving or anchoring images in some documents.
- InDesign crashes while saving a file on a network location, such as NAS server.
- Opening a file saved to ‘BOX’ results in consistent protective shutdown until network is restored.
- InDesign does a protective shutdown on closing a document after editing it using Edit Original from the Links panel, if a modal dialog is about to pop up.
- InDesign crashes/freezes while copy pasting a text frame, if the system has a keyboard shortcut application, such as Keyboard maestro.
- InDesign crashes while saving a document containing a link located in one of the dual mounted drives.
- InDesign crashes while exporting some indd documents to IDML.
- InDesign crashes while exporting tagged PDF if the documents have improper indexes.
- InDesign crashes while re-linking missing InCopy stories with ‘Show Threaded frames’ option turned on.
- InDesign crashes while switching back to the original document after doing ‘Edit Original’ for a placed indd file in it.
- InDesign crashes when text is copied from InDesign to other application.
- InDesign crashes while moving an inline anchored object to another position in a specific scenario.
- InDesign crashes while copy-pasting large table containing word files having endnotes.
- InDesign crashes on drag-and-drop of custom data from CEP panels.
- InDesign crashes on relinking a story while keeping the Notes panel open.
Note: For a list of new features see the new features summary here.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Multicore Intel processor
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB of available hard-disk space for installation
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 32-bit video card; supports Retina display
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files
Download Adobe InDesign CC 2018 for macOS Free Cracked