Adobe Illustrator CC 2020 – The industry-standard vector graphics software lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile. Millions of designers and artists use Illustrator to create everything from web icons and product packaging to book illustrations and billboards.
Iconic work at any size.
Get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics. Illustrator artwork is vector-based, so it can scale down for mobile screens and up to billboard size — and always look crisp and beautiful.
Gorgeous typography that says it all.
Incorporate a company name into a logo, create a flyer, or mock up a website design with the best type tools out there. Add effects, manage styles, and edit individual characters to create typographic designs that perfectly express your messages.
Draw attention everywhere.
Create freehand drawings, or trace and re-color imported photos to turn them into works of art. Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media.
Fast asset export for screens
Select assets from your artboards and export them to multiple sizes, resolutions, and formats with one click.
Modify a graphic naturally, without having to adjust individual paths or anchor points.
SVG Color Fonts
Design with SVG OpenType fonts that include multiple colors, gradients, and transparencies.
Create up to a thousand artboards on your canvas, and select multiple artboards at one time to move, resize, and more.
• Full Release Notes are available here
Requirements for Adobe Illustrator CC 2019
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.12 or later
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- To use the GPU performance features: Your Mac should have a minimum of 512 MB VRAM (2 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.